Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last week I was showered with love, appreciation, chocolates, cards, sweet notes, a class plant in a pot with little fingerprint critters, and an amazing (and tearful)video! My little authors and illustrators wrote and illustrated a real bound book for me (with the help of some very creative and a bit sneaky parents!) I cried, laughed, smiled, and beamed with pride when I read the sweet words that each student wrote about why they loved me as their teacher. It is amazing to know just how deeply five and six year olds think and love! I walked to my classroom door Monday morning and saw each of my students' little faces on a "growing" flower. The classroom inside was decorated with beautiful butterflies representing each precious child in my room. It was a moment that I will not ever forget! I am so grateful for such wonderful students and amazingly thoughtful and loving parents. Thank you for truly making me feel like the queen of Kindergarten! Teacher Appreciation Week! on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment